Sewer pipe inspections continue throughout the project area. Spot repair work was delayed and is anticipated to begin soon in the Williams/Cleveland alley.
- Week of May 22 – crews will continue camera inspections at various locations
- Week of May 29 – crews anticipate beginning spot repairs and replacement of lateral connections in the Williams/Cleveland alley between Jarrett and Killingsworth streets
Current work phases include:
- Video inspection crews will flush sewer with water to clear debris and then insert a video camera to document pipe and branch connection conditions.
- Perform spot repairs to the main line sewer pipe. This involves excavating small trench sections to access the pipe.
- Replace lateral connections between the main line sewer pipe and individual properties.