KNA received the following mail today related the properties at:
- 422 NE Aberta — Modifications to Existing Structure and Landscape pdf
- 3606 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd — Proposed Mix-Use Commercial Residential pdf
- NW Corner of Alberta and NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd – Proposed Grocery Store pdf
The Northeast Coalition of Neighborhoods (NECN) will be hosting two neighborhood summits next week to clarify both the homeless and air toxins situations. We have been following both issues closely and would like to convene all interested parties to inform and plan. Both meetings will take place at NECN.
The offices of NECN:
4815 NE 7th Avenue
- Homeless Camps: Tuesday, February 23rd at 6:30 pm
- Discussion of the Mayor’s short-term framework
- Explanation of “Home for Everyone” and the long-term plan to end homelessness
- Experience with public involvement in the Mayor’s plan
- Next steps
- Air Toxins: Thursday, February 25th at 7:30pm
- What we currently know
- General air quality context
- DEQ as an agency
- Maps reports
- Articles and other data
- Next steps
Questions? Give Adam Lyons a call at 503-388-5004.
KNA recieved this letter today to inform us of a proposed development at 4032 NE Garfield. We will make an effort to have Mr. Schatz present his plans at the November Meeting.
4302 NE Garfield Proposed Property Development.pdf
Google Maps link
Portland Maps Link