Join us Wednesday 2/14 for a KNA general meeting. We will be discussing, among other things, updates to our bylaws and a proposed new development project on the NE corner of MLK and Alberta. NOTE: Attending a meeting is not necessary to communicate with us – you can reach us at email@example.com, and we’ll respond to you quickly.
Agenda (“time permitting items in italics”):
- Intros & check-ins (5-10 min)
- Approving previous minutes (5 min)
- Just Transition Initiative (NAACP) (15-20 min)
- MLK/Alberta development (15-20 min)
- Bylaws discussion and vote (15-20 min)
- Easter Egg Hunt (10 min)
- Member open floor (15 min)
- Wrap-up, feedback, announcements (5-10 min)
Join us at 6:30 pm on Wednesday, at the NECN office . . . or email us to find out how you can participate in other ways!