Portland, Gresham, and Multnomah County invite you to participate in 7 community meetings in October, November, and December 2009.
Your comments will help us set priorities for the 2010-2015 Consolidated Plan. The Plan will guide how federal resources will be spent locally for the next five years on housing that is affordable to low- and moderate-income households, expanding access to economic opportunities, and programs serving the homeless and people with special needs.
• Impact of the Recession: October 21, 2009, 6-8 pm: Floyd Light Middle School, 10800 S.E Washington St.
• Equitable Access to Services: October 28,2009, 6-8 pm: King Elementary School, 4906 NE 6th Avenue
• Industry Challenges to Developing Rental Housing: November 4, 2009, 3-5 pm: United Way Board Room, 619 SW 11th Avenue
• Affordable Homeownership: November 5, 2009, 6-8 pm: New Columbia Community Center, 4605 N. Trenton
• Impediments to Fair Housing: November 12, 2009, 6-8 pm: East Portland Community Center, 740 SE 106th Avenue
• Homeless Issues: November 18, 2009, 4-5:30 pm: First United Methodist Church, 1838 SW Jefferson St.
• Housing Needs of our Aging Population: Dec. 2, 2009, 1-3 pm: Mittleman Jewish Community Center, 6651 SW Capitol Hwy.
Four Ways to Comment
1. Write a letter:
Pat Mobley, Housing & Community
Development Commission Chair
421 SW 6th Avenue, Suite 1100
Portland, OR 97204
2. Send an e-mail:
3. Leave a voicemail:
4. Comment Online:
All meetings are accessible to people with mobility impairments.
Refreshments will be provided.
Interpreters and childcare are available upon request. Call 503-823-2396 three business days in advance of the meeting to request these services. For more information, please visit: www.portlandonline.com/phb/conplan.
Refreshments will be provided